Slow Packaging and More Crashing (UE 5.1.1) - Log File Included

I know I posted a question like this only yesterday and I saw it was marked as “resolved.” But now, I’m afraid I’ve run into another packaging problem. When packaging in UE 5.1.1, the process not only takes hours but it also crashes at some point. Even after I deleted the unneeded folders, the packaging still takes forever only to crash. The UE 4.27 version of my tech demo packages in only minutes, but the UE 5.1.1 version takes much longer than it needs to. I even left it to run overnight without locking my laptop and it aborted the packaging process when I woke up and got back on my laptop. So I’m not sure what to do, at this point.

I’m updating this forum with the log file that I found after the process crashed. It’s a huge one – about 8MB. If anyone can tell me what the problem is (though I suspect it’s because my laptop’s not quite strong enough to do the job), please let me know.

Breadcrumbs_RHIThread_0.txt (24 Bytes)

On a Discord friend’s advice, I updated the graphics driver (though I had to kinda force it to do so) and then I downloaded a free piece of software that prevents your PC or laptop from falling asleep or going to a screen saver to interrupt the packaging process called Caffeine.

https://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk/caffeine/#download

Once you’ve downloaded and opened the program, it will be active even when you don’t see any windows. Just check the icons on the bottom-right corner (assuming you use Windows) for the Caffeine icon.