Slot does not appear in the AnimGraph

Hi! I state that I am a novice, I wanted to add an attack animation and following this tutorial I ran into a problem.
At 7:27 the “Combat” slot (created at the beginning of the video) is used via the “Slot” node in the “Montage” section in the AnimGraph. I don’t know why but it doesn’t appear to me, the slot is called “Combat” and belongs to the “DefaultGroup”. PS I’m using ALS (Advanced Locomotion System V4).
Why doesn’t it appear? Thank you all!

Tutorial (Combat System with ALS v4 Tutorial - #1 Unreal Engine 4) on YT:

2 Likes

Nope, do you have any suggestions? :S

Does it not appear in the details dropdown option either?

Well, you could try making another slot and see if that one gets created?

Or, alternately, there isn’t anything stopping you from using one of the default slots. You could set the animation to one of the slots that just comes with the graph. I don’t see why those wouldn’t work just like the user-created ones.

I tried to create a test slot but it doesn’t appear in the AnimGraph. I tried the Default slot but it doesn’t work anyway (setting it both in the Montage and in the AnimGraph). Could it be that I was wrong to link the Montage to the Animation Blueprint?

I’m not sure what this is then sorry.

Don’t worry, thanks anyway :slight_smile:

I’ve figured out! The animation was associated with a skeletal mesh different from that of the character, so I had to use an animation retargeting using the skeletal mesh of the character used.