Slaughter Bots

Hi folks,

For my next game I’ve switched back to PC after releasing something on Android and here’s an initial trailer I’ve put together.

Slaughter Bots Trailer group444x208

In 2057 entertainment is not experienced but lived as injected nanobots react to your VR contact lens HUD to give pain and pleasure and where AI self learn and mutate to eliminate crime and terror.

Overview:

The game takes technologies from the 2020’s and extrapolates their development and usage out to the year 2057. For example, drones, injected nanobots and the contact lens HUD could become integral to our future daily life in 2057.

In 2057 the Internet is outdated and has been replaced by the Grid, an AI driven experience that thinks, learns and runs autonomously. It’s designed to include external AI that works with the Grid to perform autonomous tasks for transport, security and policing.

Lethal Autonomous Weapons:

In the 2020’s the military deploy Lethal Autonomous Weapons Systems (Drones) but in the future such weapons could become Weapons of Mass Destruction through the release of millions of miniature weaponised autonomous self thinking drones that could actively seek out and target individuals based on their actions and through facial recognition. Therefore security and police drones by 2057 have eliminated global crime and terror.

Contact Lens HUD and Nanobots :

In 2057, everyone has a personal contact lens HUD that interacts with the Grid and nanobots that are injected into your body. These nanobots provide healthcare and connect to the HUD to give life like stimuli in response to what is happening on the HUD.

Therefore by combining the HUD and nanobot interactions it’s almost impossible to distinguish between reality and the entertainment virtual world.

What Is Slaughter Bots?

Slaughter Bots is an action RPG survival game set in the future, in the year 2057 where you can play in either 1st or 3rd person.

After your HUD fails and you get disconnected from the Grid, you soon discover the Grid has assumed control and everyone connected to the Grid is in a trance and only responds to the Grid and AI.

The Grid deems anyone not connected as an enemy and people and AI under its control will attack anyone not connected i.e. you.

Can you survive and rescue your parents?

Find other survivors and see if you can work with them to utilise your skill sets.

Do you play aggressive or use stealth and cunning to survive, the choice is yours.

Character Selection :

Choose a character to play, each has their own personality, traits and abilities. Some skills can be learned and acquired through the game.

For example a character that :

• is an ex army soldier will be superior in combat situations to a character that has had no military training
  • has a scientific background may not be good in a fight but might be able to use technology against the AI and the Grid
  • as never fired a gun in their life wont be a crack shot or instantly know how to reload advanced weapons, such skills may need to be learned!