Skyhell - FPS game where almost everything is under the water

Hello! Im a solo-developer that wants to make FPS game on Unreal Engine 5 since march, 2024. I will appreciate wishlisting and following of Skyhell on Steam

Skyhell

header capsule color 83

Skyhell is an intense, action FPS game with a deep story about post-apocalyptic world that went into the water except the skyscrapers. Arm yourself with the best weapons and fight the war against the whole world to build your own state from the fragments of the past

• Stunning narative adventure.
    Survive, invade and rule! In this world you don’t only have fanatical war for resources, but also you will conquere states, you’re going to be in bloody naval battles and you will explode some skyscrapers. The fate of your own state and of its residents totally depends totally on you.

• Weapon modifications.
    Customize your gun! Dozens of weapon modification for pistols/rifles/shotguns are available for you. As if this wasn’t enough, you can make for your weapons dozens of various modifiers to make your weapon more powerful or paint it in different styles.

• Everything is destructible.
    Physics of destruction will allow you to break everything into little pieces - doors, walls, ships or anything else. And yes, you can destroy skyscrapers, if you want to;

• Made with Unreal Engine 5.
    Power Unreal Engine 5 allows to accurately convey the story about the world that keeps getting destroyed by numerous wars for resources.

2 Likes

Hello @CubeOfSkill !

As a fan of post-apocalyptic games, I enjoy this concept. Most games that may be similar to Skyhell oftentimes feel like they’re set way after with little to no other human interaction. With this, it makes me think a little bit of Waterworld in a way. Where you feel alone and can be alone but there are other people out there. There’s still a society even if the shambles of it are the only thing left.

I went ahead and whitelisted the game and will be excited to see any further updates you share! Keep it up!

1 Like

Hi there @CubeOfSkill,

Hope you’re well :slight_smile:

Just wanted to pop in and say that last picture you included is absolute nightmare fuel in the best way. The overall theme in all the pictures just seems rad. How long have you been developing this game?