Skin Icons dont match

Good Afternoon

I am unsure if this is the correct forum but i would like to bring your attention to something that has been bothering me with the skins and matching icon in the lobby’s.

I managed to acquire the matt black 117 master chief skin du to owning an Xbox series x and playing halo and then buying the standard skin in the store. I am really proud of my accomplishment to get the skin as it does seem to be a rare type to get.

I have observed that the small icon displayed top left with your name does not reflex the skin and it does not match. This is disappointing to myself due to what i had to accomplished to get the skin. Also when i share screen shots or clips it just doesn’t look right at all and it looks silly if anything.

Is it possible to have the icon match the skin ?

I have taken a image of the issue which i will try and post.

As you can see the icon image is green and does not match my actual skin and it does bother me to say the least. I like things to match and it is always irritating me. Perhaps i have a slight OCD diagnosis i am unsure but please can someone look at this and confirm if this is something that can be fixed to put my mind at ease.

Hi AtAshTag,

I see exactly what you’re saying. (Thank you for the screenshot) You could also try submitting an in-game bug report.

I did notice something in the screenshot however. It looks like ‘DobbyVsSocks’ has a similar situation where the icon is of a girl in a red hat, but they are visibly wearing a white camo hat. So that makes me wonder if there is always just one icon per skin. (I love the ‘visor down’ variant of my SpaceMan, I’d also be irritated if the icon doesn’t match :astronaut: )

Yes i see what your saying.

Its annoying though as it took time and money to be able to get this skin and show it off and bam the wrong icon haha.

i would also like to add that they is not skin for the 117 master chief in the Lego game mode :frowning: this is also very disappointing

Can someone look into this please

also in the menu its wrong…

Snip of menu icon

Bump

It looks like there are a bunch of superhero (Marvel?) skins that got the ‘lego treatement’, but you have to think of the sort of legal agreements between Microsoft and Epic. - It may have been a situation where Epic created a 3D model of a MJOLNIR armor and had to submit it for approval.

Going through that process again for Lego Chief is probably low priority. (As opposed to superhero IP holders where they can do dozens of heros at once)

i understand completely but that’s why i thought i’d mention it on here so its at least acknowledged.

I think the Lego version would be so awesome as well also i wouldn’t mind doing the image myself but they is no option for inserting your own avatar image

Bump