Sketchup 2021 direct link

And one more kind request from me! I’m now stuck waiting. There’s no way to save my model as a 2020 version - I wish I didn’t even update sketchup! Please please please get your best guys working on this, it’s almost the end of May!

1 Like

Hey folks,

Just to let everyone know- the team is still working on this. We apologize for the problems caused by this delay. If you are experiencing work stoppage, please get in touch! :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

At this point it has become clear that this is NOT a viable professional option. I have had to move my workflow BACK to 3ds MAX to get work done.

Any news on this matter?

Does the team have any forecasts for the Sketch Up 2021 Datasmith release date for Unreal Engine ?

1 Like

6 or so months on now…updates?

1 Like

Im having this same issue as well on my Mac.

" “2021_DirectLink-SketchUp_Twinmotion_SU17-21setup.pkg” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software."

I almost forgot that Apple and Epic are in a big massive lawsuit and Apple is doing everything in its power to make anything that EPIC makes nearly impossible to use. Hard to believe that Fornite Mobile is the reason I cant do ArchVis. Petty

Hello, It is mid August 2021 now, is there any update on the datasmith download issue for SketchUp 2021? I noticed in a thread that there is an expected release date, can we know when that is? Thanks