Skeletal mesh jitter when far away from world origin

Recently I added ranged weapons to my game and a bug I already have with melee weapon is now emphasized.

My game is an open world with world composition enabled and when I walk away from the spawn point the character mesh and the weapons in her hands show a jitter problem.
Most of the game is played around 3km away from the origin.

The weapons are skeletal mesh attached to a socket on the character’s skeleton. Some weapons have animations, some not.

I already tried with “World Origin Rebasing” but it doesn’t fix the problem.

Recently I dowloaded the “Shooter Game” from the epic launcher and despite the “Animation Blueprints” of both projects is completlely different, I have the same exact problem.

Video that show the problem on both projects: UE 4.21.1 jitter bug - YouTube

This does indeed look like a bug. If you have the time, please fill this form so the guys at Epic will see it Unreal Engine Community , also check if this issue has not been reported before (did a quick search and could not find it, but it would be wise to perform a deeper search).

ok, thank you.

Reading the code I found the UWorld::RequestNewWorldOrigin will be triggered at exactly 3,026972km, approaching this distance the jitter increase and this is indeed an issue, after the mentioned distance the Rebasing kicks in and solve the problem. But in the range from 1,5 to 3 km distance the jitter is visible.

Hey all was there a solution to this, or any bug logged that we can track?