Skeletal Mesh continually rotating on Y, with no input

Hi all,
so firstly I’m very aware that the pitch input on the addlocalrotation is not plugged in right now! However, when it is plugged in, it simply spins the skeletal mesh around the pivot on the ‘Y’ Axis.
I have laid the BP out like this to show the origin coming from Tick. The world location/look at target vectors were broken while I was experimenting to try to resolve this, but I’m now sure that’s not where the issue is.

The Yaw control, as it is, is working fine, but I can’t get the pitch to follow the mouse location on LMB. I’m guessing that this is due to me running this from Tick, but I don’t see any other way to sort it. I haven’t followed any tutes for this, as I’m trying to learn it, but I can’t figure out how to get the localrotation to point the skeletal mesh towards the EndLocation point.

I have tried dividing by 60 (frame rate) to reduce tick to 0 - but that hasn’t worked. This has slowed the pitch rotation, but I can’t seem to only fire it when it gets input on the Y axis - it keeps on rotating, regardless of input.

Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you all!