Sirius Launching in November

Hello again everyone :smiley:

It’s been crazy week xD, now for my previous postings I have showcased Aether (the movement system Sirius is running on) Now finally I’m ready to showcase some sneakpeaks (screenshots down below is from Sirius Editor) with a video with gametrailer of the actual Sirius game! Where me and my friends is just going around and blowing evertything up :slight_smile:

Now in November the Arena mode will be available in any case. But depending how the kickstarter goes I can add more support for consoles, VR, add more advanced simulations than only ship 6DOF.

Sirius Arena [PVP]

Sirius will launch with arena mode to begin with, so I get the chance to get feedback from everyone bought early access. These changes will improve the framework and the actual dedicated persistent mode.

Current gamemode ruleset

- Players connects with a basic matchmaker
(no skilled based matchmaking just a pure is there any players in queue xD ) Selects ship/loadout, readies up and battle xD simple as that.

- Each spawn cost spawnpoints
Destroying the enemy AI Carrier will draw spawnpoints and limit spawns (A player can always spawn as a carrier)

- A destroyed ship is counted similar to war thunder
all modules destroyed, ship is destroyed (or ship is selfdestruct / not counted as flyable)

- Spawn points reach 0 or timer ends the team with most spawn points win.

Arena will be the testing ground between players and me so i can get direct feedback before I launch the persistent mode and shape the simulations (The game will launch free to play and with no microtransactions/stores when peristentmode launches)

For persistent mode you will have to wait for nest week before i can make a promo log again or keep an eye on my youtube/my website where I will post regular updates as much as my time allows

So this is general idea for Sirius and my frameworks check out my website or kickstarter for the aether framework roadmap (I have included a screenshot for the aether roadmap down below)

I just launched my kickstarter for Aether/Kinetix + Sirius for both Devs and gamers keep an eye out on my youtube channel for the actual gamedemo (planned video release date friday 2026-10-09),

And for devlog/game updates I will post to my website and on youtube to show, how’s it made, also If you already have any ideas/suggestions or even your own game drop it in the comments :slight_smile:

Here is some sneaky screenshots :smiley: so you get the idea what about to be shown on friday B)