Simultaneaous RequestAsyncLoad?

Hey,

I have to load a bunch of objects, so i created several call to RequestAsyncLoad:

Streamable.RequestAsyncLoad(Lib00SoftObjectPaths, FStreamableDelegate::CreateUObject(this, &AYagUIBranchMain::FillCircle00));
Streamable.RequestAsyncLoad(Lib01SoftObjectPaths, FStreamableDelegate::CreateUObject(this, &AYagUIBranchMain::FillCircle01));
Streamable.RequestAsyncLoad(Lib02SoftObjectPaths, FStreamableDelegate::CreateUObject(this, &AYagUIBranchMain::FillCircle02));
Streamable.RequestAsyncLoad(Lib03SoftObjectPaths, FStreamableDelegate::CreateUObject(this, &AYagUIBranchMain::FillCircle03));
Streamable.RequestAsyncLoad(Lib04SoftObjectPaths, FStreamableDelegate::CreateUObject(this, &AYagUIBranchMain::FillCircle04));

Each FillCircle function spawns all the objects contained in the corresponding LibSoftObjectPath array.

My problem is that with this code, i can clearly see that all all the RequestAsynLoad are executed sequentially: it is obvious as the five sets of objects spawn sequentially with the same loading time between them, and in the order of my calls.

So is there a way around this ? How can i have those AsyncLoad execute simultaneously ?

Thanks

Cedric

Little extra info: i also tried to put the loading code in a FNonAbandonableTask (DoWork function), but i got crashes and google told me that loading in not safe in non game thread.

So i’m still stuck on my quest to parallelize loading…