Simulate Physics not working launched in Overlap Event

Hi, I’m testing with Physics Collisions and a constraint. I set up for my porpose a overlapping box to activate simulate physics when another specific object do the overlap, and deactivate the simulation at the end of overlap. First time entered in the overlap activate the simulation properly, but when overlap again simulate physics doesn’t work, I tested (print in screen) if Is Simulating Physics and return like yes but really aren’t working. If relaunch the Simulate Physics triggered by other way like pressing a key event after first overlap to test and works, but inside the Overlap, or any function/event triggered in the overlap never work. Can somebody explain me why?

Maybe you have to do Wake Rigid Body to get it to start back up again?

I don’t think for that, if reactivate simulate physics out of this overlap works,anyway will try later when be at home, thanks for take your time to response

Edit: 99% is some kind of bug, had evaluating values like in print string (if was last overlapped, if is simulating physics, collision enabled… ) at the time isn’t working, no find a sense for that. The problem like commented is at reactivate simulate physics after first time (2nd, 3rd…) in the overlap event

Have you tried setting the simulating physics on the component directly instead of the actor?

It’s already a component (Limit1), Box Collision component…