I would like to know if anybody is interested in a simple plugin to display voxel volumes.
I know there are several alternatives (e.g. voxel farm or the upcoming landscape architect), but I think they might be too big or expensive for some projects.
Here is the list of features that I think my simple plugin would have:
- Alter voxels at runtime from blueprint or C++
- Threaded mesh extraction and update
- Full custom material support on a per-voxel basis
- Collision support
- Save and load voxel volumes
- (Maybe) Multiplayer support