Simple movement of a pawn

Hi, I am pretty new to UE4 and am struggling with some basic things. So I simply want to create a pawn and move it around a bit. So I copy pasted some code from the twin stick shooter template and used it in my new Pawn class. So here is the Tick() function:

const float ForwardValue = 1;
	const float RightValue = 0;

const FVector MoveDirection = FVector(ForwardValue, RightValue, 0.f).GetClampedToMaxSize(1.0f);

const FVector Movement = MoveDirection * DeltaSeconds;

if (Movement.SizeSquared() > 0.0f)
	{
		const FRotator NewRotation = Movement.Rotation();
		FHitResult Hit(1.f);
		RootComponent->MoveComponent(Movement, NewRotation, true, &Hit);
	}

The last line causes my Unreal Editor to crash and I can’t see why. I didn’t change anything beside the first 2 lines. RootComponent is defined in the constructor with:

static ConstructorHelpers::FObjectFinder<UStaticMesh> EnemyMesh(TEXT("/Game/StarterContent/Shapes/Shape_Sphere"));
	EnemyMeshComponent = CreateDefaultSubobject<UStaticMeshComponent>(TEXT("EnemyMesh"));
	RootComponent = EnemyMeshComponent;
	EnemyMeshComponent->SetCollisionProfileName(UCollisionProfile::Pawn_ProfileName);
	EnemyMeshComponent->SetStaticMesh(EnemyMesh.Object);

The EnemyMeshComponent ist defined in the .h file:

UPROPERTY(Category = Mesh, VisibleDefaultsOnly, BlueprintReadOnly, meta = (AllowPrivateAccess = "true"))
	class UStaticMeshComponent* EnemyMeshComponent;

This is everything I inserted in my EnemyPawn class and I can’t see why this wouldn’t work. I can move the pawn with NewLocation but that causes the collision with other actors not to work. And all useful tutorials I can find are only for blueprints.