I have a simple BP to trigger my “attack”
What I do:
- In CharacterBP, On Input Event - Set Attacking to True
- In AnimBP, AnimGraph - if Attacking is True, play one of attacking animations (random sequence player)
- Each animation has AnimNotify that attack finished
- In AnimBP, EventGraph - on AnimNotify cast to CharacterBP to set Attacking to False
- When Attacking is False then attacking animation stops playing
Problem is that occasionaly my attacking animation is played twice or even three times (uncut) on one trigger.
It seems that Attacking variable is not being reset properly.
I thought that Casting from AnimBP is too slow and animation starts again, but then it should stop playing attacking animation right away.
Do you guys have any idea why this happens?