Simple AI Combat Component is a modular pack made for quick and easy combat design iteration. It contains a component that can be easily attached to any character, code examples and minimalist UI.
This pack is made to showcase AI behavior exclusively in blueprints. No behavior trees are used in this pack.
There’s a free version of this pack ****here.](Free Blueprint Templates, Tutorials and Other Stuff - Community Content, Tools and Tutorials - Unreal Engine Forums)
Note 1: Updates are only scheduled for this pack. The free version will receive NO updates.
Note 2: The free version has been available since April, 2017.
Note 3: This pack has been approved of by Epic, and is for those looking to support my work.
**Please take a second to leave a rating if you like this product. It really helps! Thank you.
Technical Details Features:
- Simple AI Melee Combat with certain variables to determine the personality of the AI:
- Aggressiveness ID: How aggressive the AI is: High rushes at the opponent at any given opportunity (determined by modular probability), then you also have Mid and Low.
- Defensiveness ID: How defensive the AI is: High evades a lot more when it perceives an incoming attack (determined by modular probability), and you also have Mid and Low.
- Multiplayer Support: The template is multiplayer ready.
- Simple User Interface (Health Bars and AI Personality Info): Health bars on screen reflect the health statuses of the characters, and the levels of aggressiveness and defensiveness of each character are also shown on-screen.
- Simple Modular Combat System: The entire combat system was designed in a single component that can be re-attached to any actor. So you can just as easily use it in your own project.
- Perception: The AI uses UE4’s perception system to determine their targets.
- Targeting System: The AICtrl Blueprint (Custom AI Controller) contains Blueprint code for an organic targeting system with the use of tags to identify friend/foe/NPC.
Number of Blueprints: 6
Network Replicated: (Yes)
Supported Development Platforms: (PC, Mobile)
Supported Target Build Platforms: (PC, Mobile)