Similar Controls to Dead Ops Arcade (Blacks Ops 1) in Blueprint

Hey everyone, is my first post so sorry if I leave anything out. I’m working on creating a control scheme similar to the one found in Dead Ops Arcade (the top down arcade game located on the computer in Black Ops 1). I have the left stick navigation working fine, but now I just need to figure out how to rotate my player with the right stick. I have tried piecing together multiple parts of different tutorials provided by Epic, but I haven’t had much luck.

Here is what I have so far:

I’m only concerned with gamepad navigation at the moment. Any push in the right direction will greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Think I have it close to being finished. For anyone else that may be trying to do the same type of game, give post a read.

Just thought I would add one thing, in the newest UE version 4.5, there is a “Twin-Stick Shooter” template you can use to create type of game, it has the input all set up (I have not tried it yet, but saw a demo on the twitch stream), just create a new project using the template. So if you can’t get your setup to work quite right, I would have a look at how they created it for the template. :slight_smile: