Technically speaking these are in the process of getting to the Market place - but what’s important they are finished and ready for use.
Rendering of about 10% of the 3D models. This was rendered with proper lighting (not in EU4 though)
More models shown - but more basic rendering with desire to achieve a cartoonish look. This was for a tile based game with a cartoonish style. Here you can see about 50% of the 3D models. But they are the same exact models as in the previous link of “Hong Kong”:
(details std video)](http://www.kulfun.com/movie/worldsim_details_std/)
(details HD video)](http://www.kulfun.com/movie/worldsim_details_hd/)
(mockup game std video)](http://www.kulfun.com/movie/worldsim_building_std/)
(mockup game HD video)](http://www.kulfun.com/movie/worldsim_building_hd/)
Its about 160 3D models, all custom made with 100% copyright ownership:
- city buildings such as residential buildings, industrial, commercial, cultural, leisure, religious … many parts animated
- city infrastructure such as roads, railways, bridges
- vehicles of all kinds: cars, trucks, special vehicles, helicopters and airplanes, boats, ships, yachts, motocycles and cyclists
- people (modular), animals
All models are 3dsmax and exportable to other formats. Some models are animated. Complete with textures etc.
- Available for sale (preferable - to keep things simple)
- Looking for programming team with a proven record. Revenue share or something along those lines.
I’ve also got a game design document for a possible sim city type of game - although there are hundreds of games that could be made with this kind of assets not just sim city type game.