Siebencorgie's Stuff

Hello, I’m Siebencorgie.
At the moment I mostly experiment with UE4 in my free time as a hobby.

Ill Post some of my work here. From time to time I also upload stuff to my youtube channel ( https://www.youtube.com/user/siebencorgie )

It will be nothing special, maybe someone likes it.

If you have any suggestions please let me know.
If you have any questions please ask, ill try to solve them :slight_smile:

First, a projekt, where I extend every surface out of 5 ground materials. At the moment its set in dark age.

Features:

• Interactive Foliage
  • Just 5 Base materials
  • 9 Modular Meshes
  • 18 Detail Meshes (like a Chair or a shelf)
  • 1 House
  • 2 types of gras with LODs
  • 2 Trees
  • Some other Stuff
  • Interactable Doors
  • A realy basic character

Some Pictures

One more Picture of a new Landscape

Thanks to Epic for the greate Water Material/Blueprints Pack!

bcd4b72ce1a894152505e7a6b87cfbca08d184f4.jpeg

Some more Stuf:

-Flowers
-3rd type of gras

• one house and one little … thing :smiley:
  • some smalls tuff
  • The walls and the entrance

A Update: I made a new video.

All of the houses are with interrior.
The szene runs on 30-40 fps on a 860m.

please leave a comment!

-siebencorgie

Terrain looks unnatural, water looks weird, textures on terrain needs more variations. Not sure you made the models but they look ok though for low poly. Keep trying though you will get the hang of it!

The town looks good, actually very cool style for a town wall and it fits the theme very well. Though, the natural environment looks a bit to blend. The coast for instance, there could be beaches and some stones with moss on it, some more holes and real cliffs for instance. From a more top down perspective the water looks a bit odd …

Thanks for your reply.

As I can see from the replies i have to work ión the coast and the Texturevariation on the terrain.
The water is one more point, i think it needs to be more dark?

“Terrain looks unnatural, water looks weird, textures on terrain needs more variations. Not sure you made the models but they look ok though for low poly. Keep trying though you will get the hang of it!”

I made all of the models ^^ as unit23 mentioned i definitely have to work on the coast and the water.

Thanks for your time :slight_smile:

And a other update!

I added some new stuff like a barn, and details like a photoscanned Dirt Pile. I also increased the Tree ammount to break the Camera view in the distance.

[video][UE4] Medieval Island WIP 2 - YouTube

Not a real update, but i made a new Cinematic sequens.