Side Scroller Character Gone?

When I opened my file my Side Scroller Character is just gone. The editor and world outliner show it’s there but the actual character is just invisible. I have no ideas why this is happening. I’m a little new to UE4 but I’ve never had this happen. Any ideas?

I was yeah. Something interesting just took place though. My computer died of low battery and decided it would also install updates. Not sure what was all to be updated; as far as I knew my Mac was running on the most recent updates already. Once everything was good to go, I came back to find that programs had been closed–some things saved and some things not. My project was not saved. However, when I brought in the project given to me to modify like before–everything was visible and I had no issues with the character or bringing another in. Strangest thing.

Things to double check:

• the mesh is still assigned
  • the mesh if flagged as Hidden In Game
  • the material has been modified and is fully transparent

Do you get the same result when you drag another instance of the this BP into the world?

So I guess problem solved? Though I’m not sure what the solution was. Though, I noticed two things.

1. My computer restarted and did a couple updates that seemed insignificant because it didn’t tell me what was new.
  2. I saw that it said UE4 4.26.2 instead of UE4 4.26

Though I’m not sure what the solution
was.

Save often and don’t let rogue updates run amok. :wink:

Deal! Thank you for helping me! :slight_smile: