Shutdown

Hi support i am new to this, and i am following this video Beginners ARK DEV KIT Tutorial! Ep1 Landscapes! - YouTube
when i get to the part where to creat the landscaping i puss creat, and then the program shuts down. without any errors or anything, so how do i fix this ???

Open only the lvl with the landscape no lights, creat the landscape and than open the map the normal way through your Main Level, is s light “bug”? “Error”? Don’t know, but it works normaly

An other solution is that, when u create a new fresh map, you need to go to ‘Directional light’ in the normally upper left hand corner and when you select that you need to deselect Atmosphere Sun Light. After that you can just go on where you want. I got the same problem when I started!

i am totaly new in this, but as fare as i can see in that video, there is no lights or anything else, only landscape, i following that guy step by step. is that wrong ?

https://i.gyazo.com/9c1ebee348e8088d9005b2cc14843845.jpg this is what i see

Screenshot - a34b35f431a9149aec60d3fcb457f3f3 - Gyazo that one need to be unchecked. and if you have any other question send a private message towards me i will try to react on the same day