Showing "mouse cursor" while in PIE

Hi guys. I have a question to ask regarding mouse controls. I am using a BP_Pawn to navigate around the scene I have created. User has to use the WASD key to move around and the mouse to view around. Currently, while in PIE, the mouse cursor is not shown. I will have to press “Shift+F1” in order to reveal the mouse cursor, which I will then be able to interact with the buttons/sliders which I have created in the level.

My question is, how is it possible for me to change the “Shift+F1” to another key input, such as “Spacebar”, in order to show the mouse cursor?

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Just scrolled countless columns of “Type a new binding” because I didn’t think to search for “mouse”.

I’m gonna see this when I sleep.

All keyboard shortcuts are located under Editor Preferences → Keyboard Shortcuts.

There doesn’t seem to be a way to search through the bindings by binding, so if searching for it doesn’t work, you’ll have to scroll through what feels like thousands of bindings.

Showing mouse cursor is specifically listed as “Mouse Control”.

2 Likes

@rokenrock

Awesome! Thank you so much for the tip! Didn’t know that I can just simply change/re-assign the shortcut to the desired key(s) I want in order to show the cursor.