Download

Showing error in material blueprint..But cannot find where it is...

[SM5] /Engine/Private/ShadingModels.ush(560,15-81): warning X3571: pow(f, e) will not work for negative f, use abs(f) or conditionally handle negative values if you expect them
[SM5] /Engine/Private/ShadingModels.ush(582,15-55): warning X3571: pow(f, e) will not work for negative f, use abs(f) or conditionally handle negative values if you expect them
[SM5] /Engine/Private/ShadingModels.ush(603,24-66): warning X3571: pow(f, e) will not work for negative f, use abs(f) or conditionally handle negative values if you expect them
[SM5] /Engine/Private/ReflectionEnvironmentComposite.ush(10,15-38): error X4510: maximum ps_5_0 sampler register index (16) exceeded

I clicked the error message but it does not jump to any part of the material blueprint
I have a power function for each of the layer but each of them is followed by an abs…
And there is only 4 texture sample use “from texture asset”

It all happens after I modified a layer’s material function. I tried to blend in another texture set with lerps.

Is there any possibility that anywhere else went wrong?

Engine Version:4.18
Forward Shading Enabled

I probably know the problem…
I cannot blend the first texture set with another texture set like that…As long as do not hook landscape uv to another texture set it is okay…

Hi, Can you repair this bug? What you made?