Showcasing

This isn’t a feature for RC but a request to add another sub-forum to the Capturing Reality website.

Would it be possible to have a board that showcases our work? Maybe we can learn from each other’s examples? I feel like I could improve a lot if other people walked me through their workflow and I’m more than happy to share mine with links to sketchfab or what-have-you…

Castlenock wrote:

This isn’t a feature for RC but a request to add another sub-forum to the Capturing Reality website.

Would it be possible to have a board that showcases our work? Maybe we can learn from each other’s examples? I feel like I could improve a lot if other people walked me through their workflow and I’m more than happy to share mine with links to sketchfab or what-have-you…

Hello,
our users usually use Facebook for this purpose - for example here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CapturingRealityArena/

i don’t have facebook…

I just post in general for now.

Hi
We had an internal discussion regarding this and we will prepare a solution for proper showcasing of your work.

Wishgranter wrote:

Hi
We had an internal discussion regarding this and we will prepare a solution for proper showcasing of your work.

Awesome! I try and stay away from facebook and other things of that nature, but would love to interact with other people working with RC and trade some advice. Thanks!