SHOWCASE - INTER-COSMIC GIGA BLACKHOLE - [ BY XKYX + SPACE FRONTIER PACK ]

Never seen before UHQ footages showing off a bad blackhole which is as large as 5% of the visible universe. It keeps devouring thousands of galaxies !

PLAY THE DEMO :arrow_down:

VIDEO :arrow_down:

GET THE PRODUCT :arrow_down:

• KEY FEATURES - -
      :star: INTER COSMIC BLACK HOLE - We have made a BLACK HOLE that can eat 5% of our VISIBLE UNIVERSE; this bad guy can suck millions of galaxies!
      :star: ULTRA NEVER SEEN BEFORE sky resolution. Our asset give you the feature to generate sky procedurally without ANY CUBEMAP. This map was created using 1K single, square nebula texture. Results, a playable game with 100-120 FPS with resolution of 500K!
      :star: INFINITE STARFEILD - Have you felt stars on game sucks, because they are too few or when zoom they lack resolution?? Our asset offer INFINITE STARFIELD as much zoom u can ever do.
      :star: AUTO CONSTELLATION - In our sky system you will always see different constellations are being form automatically as you play with the procedural parameters
      :star: VOLUMETIC EMBEDDED - Our sky’s skysphere can transform any nebulae into volumetric look via vector maps given by you.
      :star: FIXING STAR ARTIFACTS WITHOUT PANINI VISION - Our sky asset has it’s unique method to fix the star distorting and luminosity issue for FOV 90+ without touching the " panini vision " ( look at the end to know more ) controls of Unreal Engine.
      :star: OUTDOOR LIGHTING - XKYX automatically adjust outdoor lighting using skylight. Any cosmic object is going to lit-up your game in the highest quality possible within 100-120 FPS.
      ARTSTATION
      ( :pray: IF YOU LIKE IT MAKE SURE TO HIT LIKE AT ARTSTATION THANKS! :handshake: ) :arrow_down:
      ArtStation - INTER COSMIC GIGA BLACK HOLE

4 Likes

could someone please tell me how I can apply for Weekly screen competition ? ?

1 Like

Hi there @GGUMINGUUU,

Hope you’re having a great week!

This was so calming to watch. Almost dreamlike :slight_smile: I hope we get to see more trailers!

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Very cool images! Can’t wait to try the demo. Really nice work.

1 Like

Kick ■■■!
Great job. :+1: