Show Light Psytrance 1 Unreal Dmx

The show with dmx and VJ :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey there @Ygdrasyl,

Hope you’re doing well and having a lovely week so far!

This would definitely be a fun concert. It seems to be your niche in your ArtStation and it shows! :slight_smile: Great job and I hope to see more of your work!

2 Likes

Thank for you message :slight_smile:
yes there will be more to come !
Unreal is very good Sofware…

2 Likes

Hello,
The new show :slightly_smiling_face: :pray:

2 Likes

The number of glow sticks at a concert like this would be incredible :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you for your message,
:pray:

2 Likes

That was quite the concert; very mesmerizing, and the vibes were immaculate! Was the overall design for this creation your son’s idea? Also, how long does it usually take you to create such incredible scenes? :star_struck:

Hello, my son just had the idea for the mushroom on paper, after I used Daz 3d for the arms, and I dangled the arms and the mushroom in 3ds max and created the scenery, and imported into unreal.
For the time of light encoding with sound in timecode + video projection I would say around 5 to 7 days. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face: :pray:

1 Like

Well, that’s neat! You and your son’s shared creativity spawned quite the light show to behold. Knowing you can create these environments in seven days or less is even more impressive! Are you already constructing another scene? :eyes:

Thank you for your message, yes another show will come, but I’m in a period of work, but another will come :slightly_smiling_face: :pray:

The pleasure is all mine, and there’s no rush! I look forward to seeing your next creation. :grin:

1 Like