Shoulder of my metahuman looks weird when I apply the animations.

Hi, I’m just a beginner and want to apply the animations from Mixamo to my metahuman that I created by Metahuman creator. I think I retargeted the animation to Metahuman correctly, but when I apply the animation, every other part is fine but the shoulder looks weird. It places at a lower position than where it should be as the picture shows. Can I get some advice on this? Thank you!

2 Likes

I’m having this same issue. Its driving me crazy. Did you get a fix for it? I’ve tried setting the skeleton tree to ‘skeleton’ and the root/pelvis to ‘animation’ but I still get this drooping shoulder issue.

2 Likes

I am having the same problem, any idea how to solve it? I tried to edit rig, it looks like it didn’t save at all.

1 Like

Hi there,
Even though you set the two characters in T-Pose, you can notice the shoulder of the metahuman is not horizontally aligned with the arms. Perhaps you want to align the clavicle_l and clavicle_r and give another try.

anyone managed to fix it?

L.F.A. is right. what worked for me is simply rotate clavicle_l and clavicle_r to make the preview mesh’s shouldrs horizontally aligned when you do your retargeting, or you can choose to rotate the clavicles in the animation after it is exported.Just make sure you add a key in the animation and save.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone - same issue here. I matched everything but output is the same issue.