Should I even bother posting Unreal Marketplace reviews on the forums?

I will be honest. I do not know alot about Totalbiscuit. I only heard him and there. But no matter who he is, if someone thinks cancer is something one can deserve, then the one who says that is just not worth the time.

Oh and also he calls critics sub-human in the same video. Heh. I guess we all should agree on what he says.

And hey, isn’t calling CoD “3 is for kids” criticizing its simple gameplay? :stuck_out_tongue: Man.

Trying to make money off videos saying someone deserves what I understand is a pretty aggressive, terminal cancer diagnosis?

You need take a long, hard look at yourself.

Im with mid_gen and ofc . These are some very true facts you can take right from his youtube channel.
But anyways heres the deal:

We have this talk alot on youtube, free speech is everywhere but does that allow you to attack someone so direct?
And has that person the right to earn money?

The answer is yes. Youtubes law system is extremly bad and allows racism next tominecraft letsplays. Its literally that bad.
We cant do anything. They could ban him from epicgames… but he still can make videos and or just a new account.

This is what i experience with youtube currently…

i bought a starter pack a nice $ 150 dollar asset is worth it all down to the last cent I wanted to leave a nice positive comment on it since I give them 2 hammer blows and there and it goes great you can work on the story map gameplay directly is a good spend money WTF

but I can’t leave a comment no box no button no comet hear epic game need a total rework It is too slow and unresponsive as you switch from page to page on something you already have installed if I have a computer that is a spaceship and is slow the same as the one I use for gaming
we are all lazy and no one likes a slow thing is mor a principle thing that I can’t explain slow suks slow is old from the steam trane to the plane to the computer to the program SLOW SUKS!!! if it seems slow compared to other products it means that old is called progress and no one in their right mind fights progress