Short Film (Sci-Fi) - Massacre At Oak Creek (Documentary Footage)

2 Likes

Hi there @MovieRenderQ,

Hope you’re doing well and having a great week so far.

The storytelling in this short film is genuinely brilliant and gripping. You managed to pull out so many emotions in such a short amount of time. From the horror of the massacre, to the fear of what caused it, and everything in between. Incredible work. Definitely gained a fan today!

Cant wait to watch your next project :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this sorry for the delayed response. Appreciate the kind words.

2 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree with @PresumptivePanda’s assessment that the narrative in this short film was absolutely enthralling, and I found it immensely enjoyable! I commend you, @MovieRenderQ, for doing an incredible job with this creation! If you don’t mind me asking, are you working on any new endeavors? :eyes: :grin:

I have a short film I’m hoping to finish up in the next 3 weeks/month and then if you can believe it, I think I’m going to attempt a feature adaptation of MASSACRE AT OAK CREEK, as I think there’s a ton more narrative there, and this world is something I’m super passionate about. As a documentary junkie, I’m obsessed with the format.

1 Like

Turning “Massacre At Oak Creek” into a full-length movie is an excellent idea! How long would you want the movie to be? Additionally, when you’re finished developing your current short film, will you share it with us in the forums to see? :star_struck:

Yes will definitely share! It is a WW3 film in the style of an old-style World War 2 doc. Very cool and looking to get my mocap/vcam workflows in order on this short before jumping to the feature.

1 Like

Great news; thank you for the update! I wish you the best of luck on your development journey, and I’m excited to see how it turns out. It’s clear that people want to see more of “Massacre At Oak Creek” (myself included), and I’m glad we’re getting to see more. :grin:

I have chills running down my spine from that. You really made a good impression on this one @MovieRenderQ ! I was so nervous the whole time but in a positive way. The same feeling I had when I watched Cloverfield or the Troll Hunter(2010) horror/fantasy film.

Hearing you say that you want to turn it into a feature film has me excited. I hope we are fortunate to see the updates you make along the way before releasing the final film.

1 Like