[SHORT FILM] - Quarantine

Hi, please see my latest 3d animated Short Film made using Unreal Engine: Quarantine. - YouTube

This looks good, can you share more details about it? How long did you work on it, what story are you trying to tell? I like most of the shots, the cinematography is good. The darker shots work better with more dramatic lighting. The daylight shots shot a bit of lack in detail in some areas’s. Overall a nice short you made. To bad this forum isn’t as active as it should.

Thanks for the postive feedback, it is much appreciated. This took from concept to finish around 3 months. I was working on in part time. I just wanted to tell the story of being alone during Quarantine and finding nature again. I cant model characters or animation so I the characters are not that great and no real animation to speak of. Please have a look at my latest project, The Android, where I use Reallusion’s Software and get better results. It gives me the opportunity to create more of a story - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wWAw4QOfIE&t=9s

Ideally I would to use Mocap suits. and facial animation but I dont have iPhone 10 or budget for suits.

[QUOTE=Please have a look at my latest project, The Android, where I use Reallusion’s Software and get better results. It gives me the opportunity to create more of a story - The Android. - YouTube

Ideally I would to use Mocap suits. and facial animation but I dont have iPhone 10 or budget for suits. [/QUOTE]

I like this one more!! is that your voiceover, its crisp and smooth!!

Thanks for the feedback, no its not my voice. I used a voiceover Actor on Fiverr - Check out his profile, he is very good - warmvoice | Profile | Fiverr