ShooterGame - problems.

Hi Epic and the Unreal team. Thought I’d share my log with you. I tried to Launch ShooterGame on my local system as, well, I wanted to test the bots. Dedicated Server on Play was causing the game to crash at the starter screen, so I tried to Launch. Build went well for quite a while and then BAM! Dead in the water. Below are my logs from just before the failure.

LogPlayLevel:Display: InternalUtils.SafeFindFiles: FindFiles E:\Program Files\Unreal Engine\4.3\Engine\Content\Localization\ICU * True
LogPlayLevel:Display: InternalUtils.SafeFindFiles: SafeFindFiles E:\Users\Aaron\Documents\Unreal Projects\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64 ShooterGame.exe True
LogPlayLevel:Display: InternalUtils.SafeFindFiles: FindFiles E:\Users\Aaron\Documents\Unreal Projects\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64 ShooterGame.exe True
LogPlayLevel:Display: BuildCommand.Execute: ERROR: BUILD FAILED
LogPlayLevel:Display: Program.Main: ERROR: AutomationTool terminated with exception:
LogPlayLevel:Display: Program.Main: ERROR: Exception in AutomationTool: No files found to deploy for E:\Users\Aaron\Documents\Unreal Projects\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64 with wildcard ShooterGame.exe and exclusions
LogPlayLevel:Display: Stacktrace: at DeploymentContext.StageFiles(StagedFileType FileType, String InPath, String Wildcard, Boolean bRecursive, String] ExcludeWildcard, String NewPath, Boolean bAllowNone, Boolean bRemap, String NewName)
LogPlayLevel:Display: at BaseWinPlatform.StageExecutable(String Ext, DeploymentContext SC, String InPath, String Wildcard, Boolean bRecursive, String] ExcludeWildcard, String NewPath, Boolean bAllowNone, StagedFileType InStageFileType, String NewName)
LogPlayLevel:Display: at BaseWinPlatform.GetFilesToDeployOrStage(ProjectParams Params, DeploymentContext SC)
LogPlayLevel:Display: at Project.CreateStagingManifest(ProjectParams Params, DeploymentContext SC)
LogPlayLevel:Display: at Project.CopyBuildToStagingDirectory(ProjectParams Params)
LogPlayLevel:Display: at BuildCookRun.DoBuildCookRun(ProjectParams Params)
LogPlayLevel:Display: at BuildCommand.Execute()
LogPlayLevel:Display: at AutomationTool.Automation.Execute(List1 CommandsToExecute, CaselessDictionary1 Commands)
LogPlayLevel:Display: at AutomationTool.Automation.Process(String] CommandLine)
LogPlayLevel:Display: at AutomationTool.Program.MainProc(Object Param)
LogPlayLevel:Display: at AutomationTool.InternalUtils.RunSingleInstance(MainProc Main, Object Param)
LogPlayLevel:Display: at AutomationTool.Program.Main()
LogPlayLevel:Display: Program.Main: ERROR: No files found to deploy for E:\Users\Aaron\Documents\Unreal Projects\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64 with wildcard ShooterGame.exe and exclusions
LogPlayLevel:Display: ProcessManager.KillAll: Trying to kill 0 spawned processes.
LogPlayLevel:Display: Program.Main: AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1
LogPlayLevel:Display: Domain_ProcessExit
LogPlayLevel:Display: ProcessManager.KillAll: Trying to kill 0 spawned processes.
LogPlayLevel:Display: copying UAT log files…
LogPlayLevel:Display: RunUAT.bat ERROR: AutomationTool was unable to run successfully.
LogPlayLevel:Display: BUILD FAILED

Report this at AnswerHub please. Closing this thread now.

Thanks!