ShooterGame can't compile

If I delete Binaries directory after download of ShooterGame from Learn tab of Marketplace, it can’t be compile. For instance VehicleGame is compiling without any errors.

Hey -

Which Binaries folder are you referring to deleting? Are you creating a ShooterGame project and deleting its Binaries or are you deleting deleting the Binaries for the engine version after downloading the ShooterGame example?

Cheers

ShooterGame_4.9\data\Binaries
This directory contain Win64 dir.
Please can you tell me how to compile this project. the Vehiclegame is compiling without problems

Hey -

If you’re referring to the Binaries folder for a project based on ShooterGame then you should be able to right click on the .uproject file and choose the Generate Project Files option. If you’re still unable to open the project after this finishes you can open the .sln and build the project manually.

Cheers

I did exactly these steps, but VS2013 produce errors during the compiling. Tahts why I said that if delete that dir the project can’t run at all

I downloaded the ShooterGame example and created a 4.9 project from it. After deleting the Binary folder I was able to generate project files and then open and build the .sln file. Could you post the errors you receive when attempting to build?

Finally I succeed to compile it. Thank you so much for your time and support