Shooter Game no longer in Marketplace?

Hello everybody,

After a long break of UE I want to download UE 4.6 and want to download the Shooter Game Project, but unfortunately I can not find it in the Marketplace inside the Unreal Engine Launcher.

SRJ0h.png

Has the the project moved to a new place?

Greetz,

You can find it at the bottom of the Learn tab.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Has anyone been able to successfully compile this new version of shooter game? All I get is a black screen

Compile, as in convert an old version into the 4.6 shooter project? If so, I don’t think you can do that. If so, This should answer your question: Can't Upgrade Project when New Engine Version Released - Programming & Scripting - Unreal Engine Forums

I got a black screen in release/package 4.6 Shootergame release/package black window - Community & Industry Discussion - Epic Developer Community Forums

No, it’s not an old version. It’s a brand new project started with the latest 4.6 version of shooter game. And I sort of misspoke before. It compiles fine. It just doesn’t do anything when you attempt to run the thing. All I get is the black screen.

Man i wish I saw this thread earlier… I searched the marketplace tab for like an hour before I finally switched to the learning tab and found it. sigh The launcher layout is not very helpful for finding stuff atm. heh

about time to put search & especially filters on marketplace, don’t ya think. lol :wink:

& don’t forget the ‘Free’ option, I like Free! :cool: