Sharp jagged shadow line on transluscent glass material

I downloaded the Advanced Glass Material Pack from the marketplace “Permanently Free” collection. The materials are fine, so long as you never have a shadow crossing them…

I’m getting a sharp, jagged separation between the lit/shaded area of the glass materials and I’m baffled as to why this is and I’ve yet to come up with a good solution to fix it.

So far the only workaround I have is to use dynamic shadow maps… This works really well, the problem with this is that it replaces all my soft area lightmass shadows with sharp ones within the CSM boundary which I really do not want…

Does anyone know how to solve this?

If your light is built as stationary or static, my guess is that the lightmap resolution for your cube is too low. Try increasing it in the mesh lightning settings. I’m not posting this as an anwser to your question since I am not sure this is the actual problem you have.

I suspected that might be the problem too, but changing the lightmap resolution doesn’t do anything. It doesn’t seem to be a lightmap shadow, as it updates in realtime.

I have CSM distance set to zero, so I can only assume it is some low resolution shadow meant to be rendered at a distance… but I have no idea how to change it.