Binary from launcher
I am trying to use the Matinee Data class as I assume it would work, by sharing it with multiple matinee actors in different levels (or the same level). However, as soon as I have two matinee actors linking to the same Matinee Data, the linking from the matinee layers to the AAsset instances only ‘stick’ with the first one. I can link AAssets and scrub the matinee sequence of the second matinee actor, but as soon as I close the matinee editor, the links are broken.
- In the content browser, create a Matinee Data object
- Dag the Matinee Data asset into the scene. This will create a matinee actor linking to the Matinee Data object in the asset browser.
- Create a new camera in the scene, Camera_1
- Open the matinee actor
- Create a camera group with Camera_1
- Add some animation to the movement track
- Add a new camera, Camera_2
- Drag the Matinee Data asset into the scene again, creating another matinee actor linking to the same Matinee Data
- Open this second matinee actor
- Select Camera_2
- “replace group actors with selected actors” of the camera group
- Scrub the timeline to confirm that the camera has been properly associated with the camera group
- Close the matinee editor
- Reopen the second matinee actor
- Scrub the timeline → the camera now is not linked anymore, nothing moves
- confirm the same for the first matinee actor. This one is still linked.
The behavior is similar if the two matinee actors were in two separate levels.