SharedPCH.Engine.ShadowErrors.InclOrderUnreal5_0.cpp: Exited with error code -1073740791

Hello! I made a new ThirdPerson project with Blueprint and then added some C++ classes to it (Windows 11, Visual Studio 2022). It was building fine as I was develping, but then I started getting the following output when building the solution:

Build started...
1>------ Build started: Project: TPPTestProject, Configuration: Development_Editor x64 ------
2>------ Skipped Build: Project: UE5, Configuration: BuiltWithUnrealBuildTool Win64 ------
2>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration 
1>Using bundled DotNet SDK version: 6.0.302
1>Running UnrealBuildTool: dotnet "..\..\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool\UnrealBuildTool.dll" TPPTestProjectEditor Win64 Development -Project="C:\Users\erikg\OneDrive\Documents\Unreal Projects\TPPTestProject\TPPTestProject.uproject" -WaitMutex -FromMsBuild
1>Log file: C:\Users\erikg\AppData\Local\UnrealBuildTool\Log.txt
1>Creating makefile for TPPTestProjectEditor (no existing makefile)
1>Parsing headers for TPPTestProjectEditor
1>  Running Internal UnrealHeaderTool "C:\Users\erikg\OneDrive\Documents\Unreal Projects\TPPTestProject\TPPTestProject.uproject" "C:\Users\erikg\OneDrive\Documents\Unreal Projects\TPPTestProject\Intermediate\Build\Win64\TPPTestProjectEditor\Development\TPPTestProjectEditor.uhtmanifest" -WarningsAsErrors -installed
1>Total of 4 written
1>Reflection code generated for TPPTestProjectEditor in 0.7186604 seconds
1>Building TPPTestProjectEditor...
1>Using Visual Studio 2022 14.34.31946 toolchain (C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.34.31933) and Windows 10.0.22621.0 SDK (C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10).
1>[Upgrade]
1>[Upgrade] Using backward-compatible include order. The latest version of UE has changed the order of includes, which may require code changes. The current setting is:
1>[Upgrade]     IncludeOrderVersion = EngineIncludeOrderVersion.Unreal5_0
1>[Upgrade] Suppress this message by setting 'IncludeOrderVersion = EngineIncludeOrderVersion.Unreal5_2;' in TPPTestProjectEditor.Target.cs.
1>[Upgrade] Alternatively you can set this to 'EngineIncludeOrderVersion.Latest' to always use the latest include order. This will potentially cause compile errors when integrating new versions of the engine.
1>[Upgrade]
1>Determining max actions to execute in parallel (24 physical cores, 32 logical cores)
1>  Executing up to 24 processes, one per physical core
1>  Requested 1.5 GB free memory per action, 10.79 GB available: limiting max parallel actions to 7
1>Building 14 actions with 7 processes...
1>[1/14] Resource Default.rc2
1>[2/14] Compile [x64] SharedPCH.Engine.ShadowErrors.InclOrderUnreal5_0.cpp
1> Compile [x64] SharedPCH.Engine.ShadowErrors.InclOrderUnreal5_0.cpp: Exited with error code -1073740791
1> Compile [x64] SharedPCH.Engine.ShadowErrors.InclOrderUnreal5_0.cpp: WorkingDirectory C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.2\Engine\Source
1> Compile [x64] SharedPCH.Engine.ShadowErrors.InclOrderUnreal5_0.cpp: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.34.31933\bin\Hostx64\x64\cl.exe @"C:\Users\erikg\OneDrive\Documents\Unreal Projects\TPPTestProject\Intermediate\Build\Win64\x64\TPPTestProjectEditor\Development\Engine\SharedPCH.Engine.ShadowErrors.InclOrderUnreal5_0.h.obj.response"
1>[3/14] Compile [x64] TPPTestProject.cpp cancelled
1>[4/14] Compile [x64] PlayerStateBase.cpp cancelled
1>[5/14] Compile [x64] CharacterGameplayAbility.cpp cancelled
1>[6/14] Compile [x64] CharacterAttributeSetBase.cpp cancelled
1>[7/14] Compile [x64] MainAssetManager.cpp cancelled
1>[8/14] Compile [x64] CharacterAbilitySystemComponent.cpp cancelled
1>[9/14] Link [x64] UnrealEditor-TPPTestProject.lib cancelled
1>[10/14] Compile [x64] MainAssetManager.gen.cpp cancelled
1>[11/14] Compile [x64] CharacterBase.cpp cancelled
1>[12/14] Compile [x64] TPPTestProject.init.gen.cpp cancelled
1>[13/14] Link [x64] UnrealEditor-TPPTestProject.dll cancelled
1>[14/14] WriteMetadata TPPTestProjectEditor.target cancelled
1>C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Preview\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v170\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(44,5): error MSB3073: The command ""C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.2\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat" TPPTestProjectEditor Win64 Development -Project="C:\Users\erikg\OneDrive\Documents\Unreal Projects\TPPTestProject\TPPTestProject.uproject" -WaitMutex -FromMsBuild" exited with code 6.
1>Done building project "TPPTestProject.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 1 skipped ==========
========== Build started at 9:55 PM and took 03.830 seconds ==========

I tried to remedy by:

1. Cleaning and rebuilding

2. Commenting out every new CPP and H file that I added so it was like a fresh project (I just started this)

3. Deleting the Intermediate folder, right clicking on the uaproject, and regenerating files

Any idea what I should do next? It’s frustrating because I don’t want to start over with a new project but I’m not sure what to do…