Download

Shadows of Glory - Several Positions Available

Hello Everyone,

I have written a video game for PC called Shadows of Glory. I have spent nearly 5 years writing and designing it, and I am now looking to put my team together. I would love to invite everyone to check it out. If you are interested in working with us on Shadows of Glory feel free to message me, or apply on the careers section of the website.

Shadows of Glory Website | Job Openings

Shadows of Glory is a free-to-play third-person online multiplayer combat game for PC based on Roman Gladiators. It has aspects of traditional MMOs, such as equipment for your gladiators, horses, and chariots, town merchants, the ability to create a Ludus and team up, and much more. The combat system is designed to immerse you in a world of survival for your life as a gladiator, with epic real-time cinematic combat. Our goal is to create a new and unique online multiplayer experience that has the pure focus of team oriented combat “esports”. You can battle online with up to 20 players in free-for-all or versus up to 10 vs 10, and there are currently 6 unique online game modes that involve your gladiators, horses, and chariots.

What will your legacy be?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=jIskLOdXZXg

For Glory!

Benjie Freund

Do you still need help with this?