sh Unzipping: No such file or directory

I have a custom plugin. It works fine in UE4.21, but with UE4.22 I got the following error:

LogPlayLevel:   Performing 11 actions (8 in parallel)
LogPlayLevel:   [1/11] Compile SharedPCH.Engine.h
LogPlayLevel:   [2/11] sh Unzipping: /Users/corvisalex/Documents/UnrealProjects/MyProject/Plugins/CPlugin/ThirdPartyLibraries/iOS/CPlugin.zip -> /Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.22/Engine/Intermediate/UnzippedFrameworks/CPlugin/CPlugin
LogPlayLevel:   /bin/sh: /Users/Shared/EpicGames/UE_4.22/Engine/Intermediate/UnzippedFrameworks/CPlugin/CPlugin.sh: No such file or directory
LogPlayLevel:   [3/11] Compile MyClass.cpp
LogPlayLevel:   [4/11] Compile MyProject.cpp
LogPlayLevel: Took 35.520664s to run mono, ExitCode=5
LogPlayLevel: Error: ERROR: UnrealBuildTool failed. See log for more details. (/Users/corvisalex/Library/Logs/Unreal Engine/LocalBuildLogs/UBT-MyProject-IOS-Development.txt)

CPlugin.sh exists and I can run it without problems. After run I can find new folder and files in UnzippedFrameworks/CPlugin.
More than that after manual script run, I can build my project. Do I need to update something in my plugin or is it a bug?

I have the same issue with another plugin.

The issue is that the unzipping is done in CPlugin.zip → /Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.22/Engine

but the packaging looks for fine in /bin/sh: /Users/Shared/EpicGames/UE_4.22/Engine

There is this extra space between Epic and Games…

Here’s a workaround:
ln -sv /Users/Shared/Epic\ Games/ /Users/Shared/EpicGames

Thanks, you saved our day, Noligz :slight_smile: