setupandroid.command doesn't ask to accept licence for ue 4.26

Hi,

I’m using ue 4.26 on a mac and trying to run a project on oculus quest 2 (it worked with 4.25).
I’ve previously setup for Ue 4.25 by downloading android studio, running setupandroid.command from engine/extras/android and then doing all the right things in project settings and the project launched on the quest.

When I installed ue 4.26. I went to engine/extra/android and ran SetupAndroid.command again - and it ran but i don’t think it did what it was meant to. It got to 6% and then almost immediately got to 100% and said “success” but it never showed me the screen that asked to accept the licence agreement. I remember when I did this for ue 4.25 I accepted the licensing agreement and a download process started.

For ue 4.26 with all the same settings as ue 4.25 the project launches and I get a black screen which has been described by other people. Nothing seems to fail in the output logs but in the device output log there is a red coloured error that sys D/UE4 :LogStreaming: Error: Couldn’t find file for package /OculusVR/Materials/PokeAHoleMaterial requested by async loading code". I am not sure if this is the reason the project won’t launch.

In the output log it seems to recognise the ndk, sdk, etc.

: ********** BUILD COMMAND STARTED **********
LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Build Task, Time: 7.868004
LogPlayLevel: Running: mono “/Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.26/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe” room Android Development -Project="/Users/xxxxxxx//Desktop/Unreal Projects/xxxxx/xxxxx.uproject" “/Users/xxxxxxxxDesktop/Unreal Projects/xxxxxx/xxxxxxx.uproject” -NoUBTMakefiles -remoteini="/Users/xxxxxx//Desktop/Unreal Projects/xxxxxx" -
skipdeploy -ini:Game:[/Script/UnrealEd.ProjectPackagingSettings]:BlueprintNativizationMethod=Disabled -Manifest="/Users/xxxxxxx/Desktop/Unreal Projects/xxxxx/intermediate/Build/Manifest.xml" -NoHotReload -log="/Users/xxxxxxx/Library/Logs/Unreal Engine/LocalBuildLogs/UBT-xxxxxx-Android-Development.txt"

LogPlayLevel: PLATFORM_ANDROID_NDK_VERSION = 210200
LogPlayLevel: NDK toolchain: r21b, NDK version: 29, GccVersion: 4.9, ClangVersion: 9.0.8

And I noticed it couldn’t find these files:

LogPlayLevel: File …//Source/ThirdParty/Oculus/OVRPlugin/OVRPlugin/ExtLibs/VrApi.jar does not exist, not copied!
LogPlayLevel: File …//Source/ThirdParty/Oculus/OVRPlugin/OVRPlugin/ExtLibs/SystemUtils.jar does not exist, not copied!

I’m a bit stuck re: why the project launched fine on ue 4.25 and the same project with the same settings won’t launch on 4.26. The only difference I can tell is that the setupandroid.command didn’t seem to run as it should (i did initally get an error saying a repositories.cfg file couldn’t be find but as per the setup guidelines i created a file with this name in the appropriate directory).

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thx.