Setup perforce in Switchboard

Hi Everyone,

I’ve setup source control in UE4 using Perforce and it all works fine. The next step was to connect source control in Switchboard, but I keep getting the error that the environment variables are not set. I’ve been looking all over the place, but can’t find any information on which variables that need to be set. Any tips or tricks to solve the problem?

Is it btw possible to use the traditional setup of perforce or you need to use Streams in order to use perforce source control in Switchboard?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Ridder
#4.27

I’ve got the same issue, local server perforce setup is working no problem, but will not recognize my perforce in switchboard setup as auto populate or when manually entering paths for project.
Did you ever find a solution?

What is your error?
Do you know if the issue the depot path or the workspace path?

Source control works when running Unreal and during multiuser but when setting up to sync changelists from switchboard doesn’t populate the fields. I tried manually entering the P4 project and the P4 engine path but switchboard can’t connect.
The Depot is hosted on a PC connected to the LAN on an F: drive and the Workspace is on a D: drive if that matters

Any help would be huge