Settings: Age Rated Teammate Matchmaking option:: [[E -> M]/All] matchmaking service?

Would be pretty cool IMO.

Right now Teammate Matchmaking is currently set to “All”, for quick load times IMO.
Would be nice to implement an Age Rated Matchmaking option for Teammates.
*Settings: Selection Tabs:: [E] [E10+] [T] [M] [All]
I personally would set mine to [M].

Currently I love to play Duos Battle Royale,
Not to be mean, but kinda a bummer that I have to matchmake with kids all the time. I mean they’re good at the game and don’t mind personally but would be cool to be able to play the game with adults/people around my age more often… I meet adults sometimes, but like only every so often really.

*I know if Parental Controls inhibited the Age Rated Matchmaking option, it would pair little kids with little kids… teens with teens… adults with adults…
**If little kids joined a game with an adult who has it set to [E/All], then they can always leave or report the adult if they’re weird/mean. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your feedback. While I cannot guarantee a response, I can confirm that this has been forwarded to the appropriate team.

1 Like

More on Parental Controls:
*if interested

lol, a kid on rated [M] chat =
All the adults, “Get off Rated [M] chat lol” #leaves unless the kid says they have it set to all :stuck_out_tongue: