I’ve been having trouble setting up the flurry analytics software and was hoping somebody could let me know what I’m doing wrong - I have asked the same question over on answer hub. All of the following steps are being done on a Macbook.
- I have created a new project to test the plugin with (I have used one of the examples)
- I have launched the example on iOS where it runs as intended
- I have ticked two plugins on the Analytics Tab, iOS Flurry Analytics provider and Analytics Library. Restarting UE4
- I have added [Analytics] ProviderModuleName = Flurry FlurryApiKey=MYAPIKEY to the top of my DefaultEngine.ini
- I have installed the Flurry iOS SDK into the xcode project using the cocoapods by following the guide flurry provided
- I now attempt to build the game and receive the following error:
“clang: error: no such file or directory: ‘/Users/Shared/UnrealEngine/4.10/Engine/Plugins/Runtime/Analytics/Flurry/IOSFlurry/Binaries/IOS/NotForLicensees/UE4-IOSFlurry.a’”
Im not sure what step I’ve missed but from the error it looks like its something to do with missing binaries in the Plugin folders in the engine? Does anybody have any suggestions?