Set screen or camera for level unreal engine

My Widgets show on full screen but my levels show black part up and down the screen . what to do is i have to change camera setting. How to set camera for all screen types, So that it not show black part surrounded.I have a fix camera and i want to show the whole game part according to the screen resolution.

322660-black-screen.png

I am sure that you can just fix widgets layout. Can you share your widgets design?

if i remove widget even then it show black part. If i shrink/reduce the view port screen size with mouse then it is show black part if i grow/increase size then it is ok.

I take simple black project for this. If i change the template to top down is that fix this problem. Because my camera fix at top down position. Is that remove the problem of black screen on both top and bottom side. How to change the template of project.

How can i set the aspect ratio so that it set for all screen size so that black part not shown.

You can just perform it in your existing project

• Add content pack for Top Down template (pict 1, 2)
  • Replace you old Character Blueprint with one, that was added from template and configure all that you need
  • Just remove all added assets, that you wont use

My player is a ball Pawn. how can i change character mesh to sphere.

Hi! Character class is using Skeletal Mesh. So you can either create Sphere Mesh with skeleton and select it in your Character Blueprint or just add Static Mesh Component to your Character Blueprint

I want the static camera. but in top down template camera move with character. even after refore the bins of camera set in character blueprint

topdown character work in buildin template of top down but the charecter not work in my maps even after set topdown gamemode in my project map and mode setting.

Maybe map has overriden world settings?

i try camera on blank project. even then it show black up and down.

Hello! Here are steps

1. Create Top Down template

2. Open character BP

3. Select Spring Arm comp

4. Set location to absolute (point 1 on picture)

5. Set Target Arm Length to some big value to cover character (point 2 on picture)