Set Mouse Cursor Widget Doesn't Work ?

So we have lots of different widgets for dynamic Crosshairs, which is the proper way to assign more than one widget for mouse cursor on “Crosshair” project settings enum ?

I have tried the “Set Mouse Cursor Widget” but it’s not even working? I could make this manually like old fashioned way but wanted to know if there’s some easy approach before I get in that and I don’t want to override the other existing enums entries in project settings

Why is “Set Mouse Cursor Widget” not working?

Any help will be much appreciated

About custom mouse cursors:

I don't think you can set more than one. To do that you would have to combine your cursor widgets. It will look like two, but still actually be one.

Sorry :slight_smile:

That I think you do in the project settings:

( hope I’m on the right track now… )

… and in fact while I was doing it, I discovered it isn’t possible: ‘Duplicate keys are not allowed in map properties’.

I think the fact that it’s plural, just refers to there being two ‘crossed hairs’.

Well, already knew that part, but I don’t want to put more than one at once, I want to be able to assign more than one widget to the same enum cursor like “crosshairs”, thanks for this it will make my question clear

Yeas, that’s the thing, but now, I want to be able to change this Crosshairs Widget on runtime, and thus I was using the node Set Mouse Cursor Widget, but it seems to do absolutely nothing? It works for you?

I don’t use it, but that vid I linked to does… Have you checked it?

Just to double check, we are talking about the mouse cursor, and not the first person camera crosshair?

I’m sure that Tesla ain’t using the node I’m saying in that video.

Maybe I’m wrong here but I think it doesn’t matter, the widget for the mouse cursor could be a crosshair and a crosshair could be a widget’s mouse cursor, (I’m using a dynamic crosshair for a mouse cursor on a top down environment by the way, and it’s working beautifully, but when I want it to change to another widget with “Set Mouse Cursor Widget” doesn’t work)

This is how it looks…

310925-tcursor.png

The node Set Mouse Cursor Widget Works perfectly, I was trying to set the widgets directly as themselves to Cursor Widget when needed to be UserWidgets !..

So creating a class array of the user widgets in question and adding them to a User Widget Array we are able to get them at any moment as needed…

I’m so glad it worked! Thanks to ClockworkOcean to be there anyways, have a great day !

Finally found it ! I’m explaining it on the answer… face palm

Hello. I found the answer to this question. The system works without fail regardless of (Anchors) or (Screen Size). Hope I could help you !!!

Hello. I found the answer to this question. The system works without fail regardless of (Anchors) or (Screen Size). Hope I could help you !!!

Hello ! Although is not the correct one, your answer is appreciated, I have already found myself the solution but didn’t mark it