Set Megascans default master material for imports from FAB

Before FAB I had a project setup with virtual textures enabled, and when I would import a Megascans material from Bridge, it would automatically use the virtual master material and convert all the textures to be VT.

Currently, FAB imports all Megascans materials and textures as normal, even if Virtual Texturing is enabled. I found that in Project Settings > FAB Megascans you can actually change the master material each asset type uses. So I tried changing the normal non-VT material to also use the VT master material.

This worked for the most part, however it would actually still have a duplicate texture that wasn’t VT.

So either way, you have to manually set textures to VT or manually delete duplicate textures. It would be nice if you could set the default behavior for what you want to happen. In my case I would want everything to be imported as a Virtual Texture, however, others that have projects with VT enabled may still want them to import as normal textures, so having the functionality to choose would be great. It could either be on the FAB import to project as an option, or a within the project settings where you can setup what master material to use as the default for imports (I think the old bridge had a tool that did this).