Server and Client build configurations in Visual Studio are missing

After update to 4.7.5 from 4.7.2, all Server and Client configurations are missing in Visual Studio. Is this a bug or some new features? If it is not a bug, how can I build a dedicated server in 4.7.5?

While using ver 4.7.2, I used to follow this guide to build a dedicated server.

https://wiki.unrealengine.com/Dedicated_Server_Guide_(Windows_%26_Linux)

But it didn’t work in 4.7.5. Because I can’t find a * Server build configuration in VS.

Plz help me. Thx and sorry for my poor english.

Hey foryoung365-

What step in the guide you linked are you unable to continue past? I created a project in 4.7.5 built from source and saw Debug Server, DebugGame Server, Development Server, Shipping Server, and Test Server options in the solution configuration drop-down. Please let us know if there’s any other information you can think of that might help us reproduce the same issue on our end.

Sorry, it is a false alarm.
I have made a mistake.
I forget to switch the engine version to the source built one.
The project was still opened with the release version, that’s why I can’t find any *server or *client option in it.
Thank you for your time.
And I am so sorry about that.

I had the same issue but I can’t switch to source build because there is no UnrealBuildTool.exe how do you do it

Hi TjisAwesom,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Were you able to get a version of the Engine built from source code? If not, you can read this wiki page to get some information about how to get the source code and build it.

Tim