Use provided BugDemoV8 for faster demonstration.
- Open Sequence, and Play it. Performance is smooth and Frame Rate is above 100.
- Now put the Sequencer into “Allow Edit Levels Only” mode from its toolbar.
- Select the PostProcessVolume (Important).
- Play the Sequence again, and note the Frame Rate is below 10. The performance is frozen in a complex level.
- Unselect PostProcessVolume, and performance is normal again.
The more properties the selected Actor has, the worse is the performance under “Allow Edit Levels Only” mode only. Other modes are normal.