Sequencer Not Rendering Selected Camera

I think I’m in the same boat here- spent all day trying to get MRQ to render properly using the Still Image Widget, UE5.1, just crashes and botched renders. :rage:

follow this sequence:

Screenshot_1

select your camera in 'CAMERA BINDING ID".

3 Likes

i am not getting the camera Binding ID option in the edit selection

Right-click in the Camera Cuts track itself. → Properties → Camera Binding ID

2 Likes

OMG. Thanks so much! It actually worked!

1 Like

This is exactly the fix I use and have been posting here and there for others. It is dumb that you can set all this up and save, then when you come back in the future, the track and bind ID is broken again. Happens all the time and I consider this a bug. On a major big project with deadline, I committed to use ONLY spawned cameras. You can have a Cinecamera with all the bells and whistles spawned by the camera sequence. There will be no Cameras in the Outliner until you Edit a sequence. Then the spawned cameras showup. It worked great and I never lost my track or bind ID or any of that crap. It just worked. I used this with a 5 camera rig in each sequence in over a dozen major scenes with large custom Filmback sensor setups (some over 8k renders). I am considering using this as SOP for a while till Epic can fix this mess.

2 Likes

Tried everything for 2 days, never happen before . UE 5.1 sucks

1 Like

tried relinking Cut to camera it’s linked correctly

but still render camera at 0,0,0 and my camera is the only camera in the scene not working here.

this happens alot seems to have lost a link and this area of Unreal needs work the threads on this issue are EVERYWHERE !!!

I LOVE YOU, this was the solution for me. Spent the better part of a month trying to solve this and would have never guessed that my camera wasn’t in the sequencer…given that I shouldn’t be able to see anything if there’s not a camera, and I only had one. Such a weird issue.