Sequencer movie render

I suppose if I had just one wish it would be for a ‘complete’ movie renderer in sequencer… as it is, sure I have workarounds, shadowplay to copy, VSDC to edit, handbreak to condense… but in each case, each one takes a little bit of quality out…

sequencers movie render is useless to me now… first off its 10gb for every 30sec, no audio, no umg, no nuthin’… now I don’t expect epic to do everything for me, and my third parties are just fine I suppose… but there’s really no sense in putting it in at all unless it works as expected… but, if I had one wish (smile)

There’s not much reason for them to put a full video editing suite in the editor when there’s already software for that that will do it better

agreed, but wouldn’t it be sweet…

I only put it out there cuz, well, UE4 ‘is’ an editor/creator… all the post processing that a third party can do is already in sequencer and umg etc now… the only thing left is the render out part, or the ‘packaged product’ so to speak, like packaging a game… theres nothing in shadowplay and vsdc that I actually use, just screencopy and trim… handbreak is free and open source, like 385kb or something…

as for ‘doing it better’… have you seen a rendered sequence piece from ue4… it is knock me down gorgeous, which is probably why it is 10gb for 30sec… but that’s just me, someone says impossible, I usually reply ‘well now wait a second, you know if we just move this over here, and put that over there’ lol… don’t know how my wife ever put up with me (smile)