Sequencer: How to stop / freeze animation at specific location / position in the time-line?

I am using mocap data and load animations into the sequencer that includes skeletal mesh and keyframes on all of their bones.
I add an animation to the skeletal mesh. And at the end of the animation, I would like to “freeze” the position of the animated character.

example:
Character is falling on the floor. Freeze. Character should not leave that position.

Question:
How to freeze or stop the animation at that specific location / position?

thanks for any little help,
appreciate it!

in case someone else is searching for asolution.
Select the object in the sequencer. Right mouse click–>Properties–>When finished–>Keep state

8 Likes

Or something like this (UE 4.26) :

Bernhard - you just saved my day! Until I stumbled to your post all I could find were complex ways to achieve this using BPs. Thank you for posting your solution!

Thank you. Just a note, I read your answer and didn’t understand what “Object” means in sequencer. For those that didn’t get it - you need to click the Graphical bar itself on the right of the window (where the keys are marked). Just right click on the Animation graphical representation (the bar) and a menu will open up and you could pick “Keep state”.
Thanks and good luck !