Sequencer always rendering gameplay camera at 0,0,0 instead of the actual movie.

Hi,

I’ve been through all the possible solutions on this ue4 answer hub but nothing works for me.

I have a master sequence with tracks from other level sequences and no matter what bizarre combination I would try when I render my sequence either via Movie Render Queue, or the classic render button in sequencer, it will always spawn a game instance with a camera at 0,0,0 (that I don’t even have in the game) complete with UI and everything.

If I render the movie from the level sequence, same result.
Cutclips from master, same result.
Remove override on gameplay module in render settings, same result.
Everything I do, same result.

The preferred outcome would be that the rendering actual renders my sequence, with my cameras, without the UI or any gameplay in it…

Cheers,
Dado.

I was having the same issue, then compared the sequence I was trying to render to one I had successfully rendered. The difference was that the successful sequence had Cine Camera Actor as the track to render while the problem sequence did not. I was trying to render from a camera I dragged into the Sequencer. Hope this helps.

I had the same issue and the problem was that there was no camera in the “Camera Cuts” part. I’ve added it by clicking on “+” sign next to this track, then “New Binding” and choosing the camera I wanted. I guess you can obtain the same result by dragging the appropriate camera onto this track.